Placing Your Order
Orders can be placed for store pickup Wednesday to Saturday, we deliver Thursday to Saturday.
Order by 11am for next day pickup/delivery. This gives us time to prepare cuts & products ready for cutting and packing in the morning. If you need something sooner give us a call and we'll do our best to help.
Orders can be made here on the website or by calling us on 01244 543102.
- Pickup orders can be collected on a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday anytime between 10am and 4pm, or anytime between 10am and 2pm on a Saturday.
- Call us when you arrive and we'll bring your order out to the car park.
- We Deliver to all of the following postcodes: CH1, CH2, CH3, CH4, CH5, CH6, CH7, CH64, CH65, CH66, WA6, WA7, LL11, LL12.
- Deliveries are made between 10.30am and 5pm, we'll send an email and text message the day before your delivery is due with a 2 hour delivery window and a live tracking link.
- The minimum order is £30 and delivery is free, all our products can be kept in the fridge for 3 days or frozen for 3 months.
- For your safety our driver will be carrying hand sanitiser gel and will be sanitising their hands before and after every delivery.
Please be home
Due to the perishable nature of our produce we must deliver your order promptly, for your safety we cannot leave your order with a neighbour. You can specify a safe place to leave your order by adding a order note on the cart page during checkout, bear in mind your order must be refrigerated asap.
Can't see what you're looking for?
Our most popular products are available to order here on the website, if you're looking for something more specialist give us a call on 01244 543102.