We have recently made some changes to enhance our delivery and pickup services, read on for full information.
- Pickup orders can be collected from our shop in Penyffordd on a Thursday or Friday (anytime between 10am and 4pm) or Saturday (anytime between 10am and 2pm.)
- Call us when you arrive and we'll bring your order out to the car park. We can place it straight in your boot or drop it for you to collect from a safe distance.
- We have expanded our delivery area and now deliver to all of the following postcodes: CH1, CH2, CH3, CH4, CH5, CH6, CH7, CH64, CH65, CH66, WA6, WA7, LL11, LL12.
- Deliveries are made between 10.30am and 5pm, we'll send an email and text message the day before your delivery is due with a 2 hour delivery window and a live tracking link.
- The minimum order is £30 and delivery is free, all our products can be kept in the fridge for 3 days or frozen for 3 months.
- Orders can be made here on the website or by calling us on 01244 543102.
- For your safety our driver will be carrying hand sanitiser gel and will be sanitising their hands before and after every delivery.
- Our staff will not enter your home, we'll knock your door or ring your doorbell and place your order on the doorstep, then stand a safe distance away to ensure that you collect your order.
Please be home
Due to the perishable nature of our produce we must deliver your order promptly, for your safety we cannot leave your order with a neighbour. You can specify a safe place to leave your order by adding a order note on the cart page during checkout, bear in mind your order must be refrigerated asap.
Can't see what you're looking for?
Our most popular products are available to order here on the website, if you're looking for something more specialist give us a call on 01244 543102.