Boneless Pork Leg
Lean, succulent local pork. The leg makes a great roasting joint, the thin layer of fat under the skin helps keep the lean meat moist when cooking.
An easy crackling guide:
- Remove joint from packaging and dry with kitchen roll.
- Boil the kettle and pour boiling water all over the skin.
- Place the joint in the fridge uncovered until the skin dries out.
- Once dry remove from fridge and leave until at room temperature.
- Rub the skin with a little oil and a generous amount of salt.
- Cook the joint as normal for super crispy crackling.
An easy cooking guide (do not cook pork rare)
250g per serving
Regular price £2.25